Consider several things when choosing your campsite:
- Choose a level and shaded site
- The site should have good drainage in case of wet weather
- The restroom and bathing facilities are within a reasonable distance
- A water supply is nearby
- Where do you dispose of garbage
- How close to the recreational facilities – pool, playground, store etc.
- Consider the layout
- Is the site large enough to meet your needs?
- Where will you put your tent(s)?
- What area will you use for meal preparation and cooking & what about your picnic table?
- How about your campfire and wood piles?
- Is there an area for activities?
- Where do you park your car?
Also you may want to consider: Good Sam Club
Visit our Camp Store
These tips are suggestions only and are meant to be helpful to our readers. Tips should be used at readers own discretion.